Bags & Stories is a public limited company, with registered office in Belgium at 6280, Gerpinnes, Jean-Joseph Piretstraat 121, registered under the company number 0729.571.147 with the VAT number BE0729571147.
B&S attaches great importance to the protection of its customers’ personal data.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
When you browse our site, B&S may collect personal information about you:
- Personal data, such as your marital status, your telephone number, your postal address, your e-mail, the photos that you communicate to us (selfie and identity card) that are necessary to place an order.
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as “cookies” or “IP addresses”). Your electronic identification data makes it possible to identify or locate your connection terminal or the pages consulted on the site during your navigation. This data allows us to improve your experience on the site, in particular by retaining certain parameters, such as your language preferences.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing of this data. You can exercise this right at any time by sending an email to [email protected] or via our contact form.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Through our site, B&S processes data about you that are necessary for the following purposes:
- Managing your newsletter subscription (subscriptions and unsubscribes)
- Execution and follow-up of your orders on the site
- Production of anonymous statistics on site traffic
- Accessibility to certain functionalities of the site
We keep this data for a period of time no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. For reservations, we store the data collected for the execution of your order and for the time necessary to prove proof of a right or contract.
Managing your newsletter subscription: B&S stores the data for 3 years from the last contact.
When unsubscribing, B&S will deactivate the sending of newsletters.
Your personal data are only intended for Bags & Stories and are not shared with third parties.
The processing of data, in case of consent of the customer, is based on article 6 paragraph 1 S.1 lit. has GDPR.
DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
B&S strives to take precautions to maintain the confidentiality and security of the acquired personal data and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or made accessible to unauthorized third parties.
However, B&S does not control all risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of potential risks inherent in its use and operation.
When connecting to the site, the B&S site requires, depending on your choices, to install various cookies that allow you to recognize, in particular, the browser you are using during the period of validity of that cookie.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device when you browse the Website (such as the pages you have visited, date and time of your visit, etc.) that can be read during your visits on the same Website (hereinafter referred to as the Cookies). Click here for more info.
You can easily change your browser settings to enable or disable cookies. If necessary, consult the Help function of your browser. B&S may include third-party computer applications on the site that allow you to share your site content with other people or let them know your consultation or opinion about content on the site. The site may contain cookies issued by third parties (communications agency, public survey company, etc.) that allow them to collect navigation information related to terminals viewing the site during the period of validity of these cookies. This in particular to enable our advertising partners to identify and profile your interests, and to target you with targeted advertising on other sites.
These are the types of cookies that can be collected by B&S:
- Strictly necessary cookies: Necessary for the operation of the B&S site. They are typically only posted in response to actions you perform that involve a request for a service, such as setting your privacy preference, logging in, and filling out forms.
- Functional cookies: To improve the functionality and personalization of the website.
- Advertising and targeting cookies: To allow our advertising partners to compile a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
- Analytical and performance cookies: To count the number of visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. To know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors navigate the B&S site.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY REGARDING MINORS
The site does not target minors as a public. Access is not prohibited for them, as it does not present content that is prohibited to persons under the age of 18.
If information was collected on a minor by the site, the legal representative of the minor will have the possibility to contact [email protected] to rectify, modify or delete this information.